~Shannon Lin & Max Stockdale~
-experiment with ways that we can change a person’s relationship to their physical environment. These wearable, physical artifacts will be designed to impact our senses through amplification, dampening, distortion,
- sound & touch
- fidget toy(glove/bracelet to interact with); calming effect
- detachable soles(dampening and amplifying noise/texture)
Sound & Touch
- With these two sense in mind, we created detachable soles that amplify and dampen sound of someone walking while also altering the texture/touch
How does the sole change the sound when someone walks?
How does the feel of the detachable sole change the experience for the wearer?
3 types of soles:
- heels - augmented
- sandals - controlled
- slippers - dampened
- heels(sandpaper)- aggravation
- sandals(ridges)- control
- slippers(cushion)- comfort